Best Brother, Herein referred to as Best Brother Nigel is a reliable provider of Cash Loans services in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
We highly value our customer’s privacy and care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products, or services (collectively, our “Users”).
You can learn more about our organization at https://www.bestbrothernigel.co.za.
2. Definition of Terms
- “consent” means any voluntary, specific and informed expression of will in terms of which permission is given by or on behalf of you of the website for the processing of the Information;
- “Best Brother” means Best Brother (Pty) Ltd, registration number: K2029428731
- “Information” means any personal and commercial information or information relating to you and/or your business, including but not limited to:
- Contact information such as name, business name, email address, mailing address, registration number, and phone number;
- IP address;
- Business information including company size, and business type;
- Correspondence sent by you which is of a private or confidential nature;
- The views or opinions of others about you;
- “Best Brother website” means the website or any part thereof which is accessible from https://www.bestbrothernigel.co.za;
- “users/s / you / your / or yourself” means any person accessing any part of this website;
3. Covered Entities
For the sake of this policy, the covered entities to which it is applied are:
Our website – https://www.bestbrothernigel.co.za
5. Types of information collected
When you register on the Best Brother website we need to collect, use, process and in some instances, share the Information in order to provide you with the services, products or finance you have applied for. The Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information;
- Financial information;
- IP address;
- Business information; and
- Any other information that may be provided by you to Best Brother or obtained by Best Brother or required by Best Brother in relation to the provision of the services of Best Brother to you.
3. When, why & how will we process and/or use your personal Information?
Once you choose to register with Best Brother and provide us with the Information, it will be used for the purposes of providing you with the requested service, products or finance if your application is successful and to assist us to better understand your needs and interest in the future. Best Brother will comply with all laws, contracts or regulations when it processes the Information.
As we provide loans to juristic persons, we will collect and use your personal Information, including the Information of any related person i.e. directors, members, shareholders, debtors, creditors, authorised signatories, representatives, agents, spouses, sureties and or any other providers and/or persons related to the juristic person. Should you provide Information regarding any related person, you warrant that related person is aware of same.
If you refuse to supply the Information, certain consequences may naturally flow from such refusal, such as preventing Best Brother from concluding or performing any contracts with you.
We will furthermore only process and/or use the Information in the following circumstances:
- If you have provided us with consent;
- If the Information was made public by you;
- If a person who is legally authorised to act on your behalf has provided us with the said consent;
- To verify your identity;
- To process your application and determine whether your business qualifies for one of our loan products;
- For purposes relating to our business;
- To provide you with and/or to process, administer and manage any of our products and services;
- To communicate with you, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications;
- To market our products and services;
- To market any third party’s services which may relate to our products or services;
- To perform any obligations under any agreement with you;
- When responding to your enquiries and/or complaints;
- For statistical or research purposes;
- To test, develop and improve our products and services;
- To process any payment instructions;
- To obtain any personal information from credit bureau when conducting credit checks;
- To do any necessary reference checks with third parties;
- If we are required or permitted by law;
- If it is required to protect or to pursue your, or a related third party’s legitimate interest;
- To pursue our collection process and/or to commence any legal process in order to collect any payments due and/or should you be in breach of any agreement;
- To detect and prevent fraud, theft, money laundering and other crimes;
- For any other related purposes not disclosed above.
7. How we share information and with who
Best Brother will share the Information with third parties if you have provided us with the necessary consent to do so. In the latter event, we may inform the relevant third party to contact you directly regarding any other products/services.
This may include the processing of the Information for credit reporting purposes. For this purpose, you hereby consent to Best Brother requesting and obtaining credit information pertaining to you from a credit agency for concluding any transaction offered by Best Brother through the Best Brother website.
Best Brother may partner with other organizations who may provide you with the services requested through the Best Brother website. These partner organizations are required to keep the Information confidential received on behalf of Best Brother and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Best Brother.
We will share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- If you have provided consent;
- If it is necessary in order to conclude and/or perform under an agreement with you;
- If we are required by law;
- If it is necessary to protect or pursue your, our or a third party’s legitimate interest.
- We may disclose the Information to third parties who provide services to us, including organizations and contractors that assist us with the purposes for which we use the Information. These services include:
- Customer enquiries and support services;
- Mailing operations, billing and debt-recovery functions;
- Information technology and network services;
- Information technology and network services;
- Credit related (credit-worthiness, credit rating, default listing etc.);
- Insurance providers;
- Credit bureau;
- Credit providers;
- Fraud checking agencies;
- Persons to whom we have ceded any of our rights and/or delegated our obligations to under any agreement;
- Any other providers/services we are required by law to disclose any personal information to.
11. Cookies Policy
Certain non-personal information may be collected while you are using the Best Brother website. This will comprise of data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific personal identity. Best Brother may collect and use this non-personal information to evaluate how the Best Brother website is being used.
Best Brother may collect your computer’s IP (“Internet Protocol”) address and domain name address, the identity of your internet service or access provider, the type of web browsing software you use, your computers operating system, the URL of the web page from which you came to visit the Best Brother website and the language you selected for your web browsing software (collectively referred to herein as clickstream data). We use these technologies to identify our users, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Best Brother website and the services offered thereon.
15. Acceptance of Policy